Friday, May 29, 2009

Bad Cop, No Doughnut



These are my favorite kind of post right here. Catching cops being naughty. This kind of cop behavior burns my ass because you know why? The very same agency this asstard belongs to sets up speed traps on the very road that I caught him going TWENTY over the posted limit on. Oh, I guess it's NOT okay when joe citizen gets a little giddy with the pedal, but johnny law can do whatever the fuck he wants. This double standard has got to go. If you're going to enforce the law, then obey the law yourself, asshole. Sandoval County Sheriff, Unit 612, Tag G64386.


Let's see why johnny law was in such a hurry. Hmmm.. I googled it, and I can't seem to find the code for reckless speeding to a CAR WASH without lights & siren. Anyone know that code? Since when is a dirty truck an emergency?? If MY car is dirty, can I go 20 over to get to the car wash?



UPDATE: I heard from a friend of mine who is a former police officer. He told me that he has actually said something to this deputy on two different occasions for driving recklessly, failing to signal and speeding in Rio Rancho. Seems like he's not changing his habits.

You wonder why so many people speed and run red lights. They see the example that cops set. it seems that unless the coppers have a speed trap set up, they drive the same exact way as every other assclown on the road.

Oh, and to be fair and balanced, here's a picture of a cop OBEYING the speed limit on the same trip. Good cop:

No comments:

Post a Comment