Friday, May 29, 2009

More Entitled Royalty

This occurs probably 20 times an hour at this Albertson's which I have been known to haunt. What we have here is another person who feels like they can park wherever they want, yielding zero common courtesy to other drivers. As you can see in the photo, there are empty spaces right next to the vehicle, yet she parked next to the sidewalk. When people park here, they make it difficult for people to park in the spaces where they are supposed to. Oh, but those spaces are not close enough, and this woman is entitled to conveniences other people are not because she's what... a minority? not wealthy? Your guess is as good as mine. Oh, by the way, I am not what you would call "politically correct', so if you don't like what I say, don't read my blog.




People, I am getting fed up with this attitude. When I was younger, people were polite, helpful, they went out of their way to be courteous, even on the road. Now, it's "ME ME ME. Me first, I don't have to follow rules". I'm sure if you're reading this, you know what I mean.

Back to the scofflaw at hand. She was not handicapped, she was not obese (though she could stand to hit the gym, hard), and the two younger women (assuming they were her daughters) didn't seem to limp or otherwise have trouble walking. So why would she park right next to the sidewalk when there was a whole row of empty spaces in which to park? In my mind this kind of behavior does not compute. I have no answer. Why do people do this?? KNOCK IT OFF, ASSHOLES.

NM tag 686PCN

Oh, by the way, ladies, those sharpie eyebrows look FANTASTIC. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment